IDENTIFICATION OF THE SELLER
The products for sale on www.goldnstar.com (hereinafter the "Site") are sold and invoiced by Balthazar srl, with headquarters in Via Roma, 21- 35018 - San Martino di Lupari (PD) - Italy, company registered with Chamber of Commerce of Padua at n. REA PD - 455873 of the Business Register, Tax Code and VAT no. 05265700285.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE AND CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The contract stipulated between Balthazar srl (hereinafter "Balthazar") and the Customer (ie the subject, a natural person, who makes the purchase on the Site, not related to his / her commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity) must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Balthazar. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Balthazar will in any case promptly notify the Customer.
b. By placing an order in the various ways provided, according to the order form on the Site (hereinafter the "Order"), the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept these general conditions (hereinafter the "Conditions").
c. These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium, in compliance with the provisions of art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003 and art. 51 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
- HOW TO PURCHASE
- The products offered for sale by Balthazar are only those present on the website www.goldnstar.com at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
- In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ for example. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site and view images).
c. To place an Order, the Customer must fill in the relevant form on the Site in its entirety and send it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and / or products he intends to purchase. The Customer must also request Balthazar, if desired, to issue a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. n. 633/1972.
- Correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Balthazar through an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the conditions of purchase, as required by applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify them and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these
- The following payment methods are envisaged:
PAYPAL For payment, the Paypal circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific methods of the same
In cases of purchase of goods with a credit card payment method, the transaction will take place via the secure payment platform PayPal, or another secure server chosen by Balthazar. In no case and at no stage of the payment Balthazar will be able to know the information relating to the Customer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Balthazar will keep such data and therefore in no case can Balthazar be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
In case of purchase by bank transfer, bank details will be sent by e-mail for payment. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND RELATED EXPENSES
- The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 2-5 working days from the acceptance of the Order by Balthazar, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the Order. </ li>
Balthazar reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, the shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
- With regard to deliveries required in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
- The delivery times indicated by Balthazar must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation. / li>
- Upon delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check: »that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document. "That the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
is. Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, placing a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer can withdraw from the conditions, and therefore the purchase contract for any reason without having to state their reasons and without penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send Balthazar a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or send registered letter with return receipt to Balthazar. / li>
- In the case of withdrawal, the customer must send back at his expense the products Balthazar within 14 (fourteen) days from the said withdrawal to the following address Balthazar Ltd. C / O FA.L.T srl - Via Marini, 84 - 31020 San Zenone degli Ezzelini (TV) - Italy. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions: »the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...);
»For the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc…); »Shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer;
»The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Balthazar, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
»In case of damage to the goods during transport, Balthazar will notify the customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; »Balthazar will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
- Balthazar will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs incurred and any customs fees paid for the import, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged. , using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of this refund. Balthazar may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
- In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal if Balthazar ascertains that: »the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact; "The product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging; »The product is missing its integral elements and / or accessories. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Balthazar will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.
Balthazar is liable for any lack of conformity that occurs within two years from the delivery of the goods.
For the purposes of this contract it is assumed that consumer goods comply with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances coexist:
- a) are suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used; b) they conform to the description made by the seller and possess the qualities of the goods that the seller has presented to the consumer as a sample or model; c) present the usual quality and performance of a good of the same type, which the consumer can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the good and, where applicable, the public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made in this regard by the seller, by the manufacturer or its agent or representative, in particular in advertising or on labeling;
- d) are also suitable for the particular use desired by the consumer and which has been brought to the attention of the seller by the latter at the time of the conclusion of the contract and which the seller has also accepted for conclusive facts.
The Buyer loses all rights if he does not report the lack of conformity to the seller within one month from the date on which the defect was discovered. The report is not necessary if the seller has recognized the existence of the defect or has concealed it.
In any case, unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within six months of delivery of the goods already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the goods or with the nature of the defect of compliance.
In the event of a lack of conformity, the Purchaser may request, alternatively and without charge, under the conditions indicated below, the repair or replacement of the purchased good, a reduction in the purchase price or the termination of this contract, unless the request is not objectively impossible to satisfy or is excessively burdensome for the Supplier pursuant to Article 130, paragraph 4, of the Consumer Code.
The request must be sent in writing, by registered mail with return receipt or by certified e-mail, to the Supplier, who will indicate his willingness to proceed with the request, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within seven days. working from receipt. In the same communication, where the Supplier has accepted the Buyer's request, he must indicate the method of shipping or returning the goods as well as the deadline for returning or replacing the defective goods.
If the repair and replacement are impossible or excessively burdensome, or the Supplier has not repaired or replaced the goods within the term referred to in the previous point or, finally, the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the Buyer, the latter may request, at his choice, an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract. In this case, the Purchaser must send his request to the Supplier, who will indicate his willingness to proceed with it, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within seven working days of receipt.
In the same communication, where the Supplier has accepted the Buyer's request, he must indicate the proposed price reduction or the methods for returning the defective goods. In such cases it will be the Buyer's responsibility to indicate how to re-credit the sums previously paid to the Supplier.
- COMPLAINTS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to Balthazar at the following addresses Balthazar srl Via Roma, 21 - 35018 - San Martino di Lupari (PD) - Italy, email: email@example.com
- APPLICABLE LAW
The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law, with the non-application of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. The Court of the Supplier's municipality of residence will be competent for the solution of the relative disputes.